- This registration and fee portal is only intended for fellows, members, associate fellows, and other holders of a post-primary certificate of postgraduate education and training from a nationally or internationally accredited medical or surgical college or faculty of ophthalmology.
- Before you make any payment, kindly ensure that:
- Paying your annual dues
- ensures that you are recognized as a financial member of OSN
- entitles you to all the rights and privileges of a bonafide member
- grants free admission into all sessions of the Annual General Meeting (AGM)/Scientific Conference
- enables access to premium content, exclusive offers and exceptional deals.
- Select your membership level from the alternatives below.
- Ensure you select the correct membership level, as this will be used to identify you at our AGMs and Scientific Conferences.
- Upon successful payment, you will be redirected to a profile creation page where you set your OSN account password and receive an OSN ID.
** If you have identified as a Registrar or Senior Registrar in the member signup form, you will receive a discount code in your registered email address.
Select ‘Annual dues – Resident/Associate’ below, and apply your discount code at checkout.